STORE SALES AGREEMENT & WARRANTY CLAIMS
As much as we would like to be accurate on our advertisements, we could not completely be free from incurred erroneous or typographical error. Our ads only serve as an advertisements. For any clarification and other concerns such as comments and suggestions, please feel free to contact us.
We would like to you please be advice that stock availability, revision of specification, promos and price may change without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions of Sale | Warranty Policy | Buying Guidelines
NOTE: Please read all information contained on this page and if you don't understand any of the following points, then please contact us.
Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Cheapid Computer. The terms “sales channels” refer to our marketing channels like Facebook, Websites, Posters, Banners or any alike promotional mechanism. Cheapid Computer offers these Sales Agreement & Warranty Terms available to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Sales Agreement & Warranty Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our website or market channels. It is your responsibility to check this agreement periodically for changes. Your continued transaction with us, following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse service / sale to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website or any sale channels through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
- Place your order first before coming to our shop or making any payment, to check item availability and formalize your order. Visiting our shop without prior confirmation of any of our item availability is buyer's responsibility. We will not be held liable for any loss of your time, money and etc.
- Your order should be paid in full or downpayment must be done before the assembly begins.
- No reservation unless with downpayment.
SECTION 2 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Regular, discounted and sale price may change without prior notice.
- All prices are vat exclusive. Posted price are all cash basis.
- Prices are different from sale price, regular price and credit card price.
- Prices for order basis items may change depending on the current price of that item from our supplier. It may change without prior notice.
- Order basis request can't be canceled once the item was already ordered from our suppliers.
SECTION 3 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
- Some certain products or services may be available exclusively on our store / website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 4 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
SECTION 5 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 6 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our website, or any sales channels that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- Be advised that some reference images that has been used may vary and might be different from the actual unit.
SECTION 7 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- No software is installed on purchase of computer system unless original operating system is purchased and paid for on the invoice. It is the responsibility of the computer owner to make sure that all software on his/her computer system is registered and licensed, and we will not take any responsibility if this is not the case.
- We may still continue to accept your item for warranty even if it's out of the given warranty period and will be subject for pull-out and you accept that Cheapid Computer won't be held liable for your item.
- We cannot be held responsible for any missing goods or damages incurred during transit using any 3rd party couriers.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchant-ability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall Cheapid Computer, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licencors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Cheapid Computer’s liability for the item ends after it’ll be handed over to the courier. Please keep all the details and information provided to you for courier insurance claim.
SECTION 8 – WARRANTY POLICIES
- Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to return the item for warranty claims, you need to bring it to our store by and means.
- Compatibility issue is not an option for return.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as Thermal Paste, UTP Cables, RJ45 and Mousepad cannot be returned.
- In addition to non-returnable items; Gift cards and Downloadable software products.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- After the warranty period, we may not accept your item as our liability to that item already ends.
- There are certain situations where only partial returns are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after the delivery.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
- Refunds are not an option for warranty claims.
- Refunds will only be applicable with the following conditions:
- Refunds to be only claim within 7 days after the delivery.
- No replacement available for the returned item.
- Compatibility issue is not an option for refund.
- The client/customer will shoulder any expenses that may occur in processing the refund.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and will be sent to any of our desired payment option or the original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Refunds are not instant, you’ll have to wait for the refund to be processed and approved.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- If some of the items are already processed, these items are non-refundable and only such items that aren’t yet processed will be subject for refund in request of the client.
SALE ITEMS (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The warranty coverage applies only to computers operating under normal working conditions.
- The warranty coverage does not apply to accidental or malicious damage.
- Misuse of, and malicious damage to the computer will void all warranty conditions.
- The warranty provides coverage for the goods in the original hardware and driver configurations and does not provide coverage for changes made by other parties other than Cheapid Computer.
- Sealed item once purchase is considered sold. If item is return defective it shall only be covered by Manufactures Warranty Policy, subject for pull-out.
- Proof of Sale must be presented with all goods returned for warranty service. The warranty covers hardware only. The warranty, if any, on software is the responsibility of the software manufacturer.
- The warranty coverage provides for parts and labor cost of repairing components. Service, repair or replacement of goods and components, where necessary, is at the discretion of Cheapid Computer. This warranty does not include a refund clause.
- Unauthorized opening of a unit or manipulation resulting in a change to hardware configuration will void the warranty.
- For warranty service to be provided on a unit, the unit must be returned intact, complete with box and accessories.
- Warranty does NOT include training in the usage of software or hardware.
- The downloading of files from the Internet resulting in damage to hardware and/or software will void all warranty.
- We highly recommend the daily backup of important files to floppy, zip, tape or other media away from the operating system. We are not liable for any lost of important files.
- Compatibility issue and incidental wrong item purchased is buyer’s obligation and not an option for sales return.
- We reserve the right to refuse sales from those who don’t accept our Terms & Condition that might affect the online reputation that we want to establish and preserve. Please refrain from unfair criticism.
- By payment, the buyer accepts our Terms and Conditions of Warranty set forth herein.
RETURN TO BASE WARRANTY
- The return to base warranty requires the return of the purchase item to our store by any means.
- By the terms “any means” includes the ff; personal visit to our store, request delivery or shipping.
- We are not responsible for the costs associated with the transport of items to, or from, our store.
- For clarification, the client/customer will shoulder any expenses that may occur during the transport of the item to, or from, our store.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- We only allow any kind of support through online, phone and store.
- No on-site support will be provided.
- The client is required to have its own personal technician (lanshop) and will only be guided by our team for support.
- Items are covered with store warranty
- Subject to follow our guidelines for warranty. (See section 8-4)
- Replacement will be instant in deemed necessary, unless the items with same model for replacement is unavailable, you’ll be ask to choose other possible replacement.
- Items that are not covered with the replacement program are still covered with (7) days replacement. After the replacement period, the warranty items will be subject for pull-out until the replacement shall be provided by the manufacturer/distributor.
- Replacement for items which is not covered with the outright replacement period are subject for pull-out to supplier and may take more or less than 2-3 weeks of processing.
SECTION 9 – INDEMNIFICATION
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cheapid Computer and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licencors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 10 – SHIPPING AND DELIVERIES
- Limited delivery service applies on some selected areas around metro manila for orders with a minimum of Php 1000 worth.
- We don’t accept cash on delivery for shipping items, or items that to be delivered using any 3rd parties.
- Shipping cost, tapes, boxes, bubble wrap or any alike expenses during the transit to, or from our store are all shouldered by the buyer.
- Orders for both shipping and delivery may take a maximum of 5-7 days processing.
- One of our staff from our warehouse will call you for confirmation prior to delivery.
- We may dispatch incomplete item/s and send you the remaining items on schedule basis to secure the availability of those item/s. Those items that are not yet available are still on process and we will inform you about it once it's ready for dispatch.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over Php 3,000.00, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
SECTION 11 – PAYMENTS
- We recommend cash payment.
- Cash on delivery only applies on areas that our delivery can reach.
- Payments can also be made through bank deposit or any money remittance. Payment details must be received only from our verified staff or marketing channels.
- The client/customer will shoulder any expenses that may occur in processing the payment.
- Once payment has been made, buyer must verified his payment through his/her attending staff.
- We required down payment for bulk orders for our security. Once a down payment has been settled, orders can’t be canceled. Down payment will not be refundable.
SECTION 12 - GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Philippines.
- All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
SECTION 13 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 14 - CONTACT INFORMATION
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject may change without prior notice.